Since the establishment of CTE TRAILERS in 2002, the philosophy of our company was to grow in a controlled manner in order to meet market demands.
Thus, after 13 years of continuous activity, our customers can always rely on us to be a partner that respects its assumed obligations to permanently make investments to meet their expectations and handle their requirements.As a result of the company's ongoing investment process, CTE TRAILERS infrastructure currently includes:
2 hectare parking lot for trucks and semi-trailers, located on Bucuresti - Pitesti highway. Here, the company offers its customers the opportunity to rent space on short and medium term for parking non-moving trucks. Furthermore, service customers can park their truck tractors here for a limited period of time, when their semi-trailer is being repaired at the CTE TRAILERS workshop.
An office space of 300 square meters, which includes the workshop reception, the customer reception and offices for sales and administrative staff. Some of this office space is available for rent.
- Repair hall of 1300 square meters, with 7 working points and two overhead cranes.
- Cafeteria with its own kitchen for customers, drivers and employees, as well as changing rooms with shower for drivers and employees.
- Spare parts warehouse of 600 square meters (200 square meters in hall and 400 square meters in tent for high-volume parts).
- Sales offices located in the important areas of the country: Bucharest, Cluj, Iasi and Timisoara.
- Centralized distribution of spare parts in Bucharest, with 48 hour delivery in any part of the country.
- Service partners in the following cities: Arad, Alba Iulia, Bacau, Baia Mare, Brasov, Bucharest, Constanta, Ilfov, Pitesti and Suceava.
- 2 intervention vehicles optimally equipped for 24/7 breakdown assistance and travel to customer location.
At the beginning of 2015, CTE Trailers opened a new service facility on Autostrada A1 KM. 23 (Bucuresti- Pitesti), Sola 7/3, Parcela 14, 087015, Bolintin Deal, Judetul Giurgiu, Romania. CTE Trailers has a RAR certified vehicle workshop, class I and II, for all types of commercial vehicles (trucks, trailers and semi-trailers) and municipal vehicles, with the technical equipment needed to perform any mechanical and electrical works, including computerized diagnosis, as well as bodywork, paint and repair of semi-trailer superstructures (curtains, tippers, refrigerated superstructures, tanks, etc.).
The vehicle workshop is part of the repairer network for the following manufacturers: KRONE, MEILLER, FAYMONVILLE, FAUN, SCHMIDT, LEGRAS.
Our technical staff is trained at SAF, BPW, WABCO, KNORR-BREMSE, HALDEX, KRONE, MEILLER, FAYMONVILLE, FAUN, SCHMIDT, LEGRAS, SCHMITZ CARGOBULL, LAMBERET, KOGEL, CHEREAU, FELDBINDER, BAER CARGOLIFT, etc. The vehicle workshop is well equipped with all the equipment, tools, verifying and measuring instruments necessary to perform preventive and corrective maintenance operations, according to the manufacturers' standards.
CTE Trailers has concluded direct settlement agreements with the most important insurance companies, thus offering its customers full evaluation of damage claim files.
The technical equipment of the vehicle workshop includes a bench for chassis and superstructure rectification, argon and CO2 welding machines, hydraulic presses, paint booth and paint preparation areas.
Due to the outstanding technical equipment, the repairs comply with quality and time standards, as well as repairing technologies provided by manufacturers.
CTE TRAILERS provides a full range of spare parts and accessories, original and after market, at competitive prices. The company's stock, which is continuously renewed, covers all the necessary spare parts.