Front mounted on utility vehicles or trucks equipped with front coupling plate and Schmidt hydraulic installation for equipment actuation.
The chassis or the multifunction vehicle will be equipped with:
– additional projectors and front signal lights;
– double circuit hydraulic installation with front quick-release couplings;
– 1 beacon on the cab;
– specific reflective marking.
Field of use:
The Tarron MS is a bladed plough, made of folding steel segments and equipped with a safety system against obstacles.
The plough is used for fast removal of snow (50-60 km/h) from large surfaces as: roads, streets and motorways.
For front mounting on utility vehicles, the chassis must be equipped with quick coupling plate, size 3 or 5 (DIN 76060) and driving from the Schmidt hydraulic system, attached to the vehicle.
– quick coupling device with plate size 3 or 5, mounted to the front of the vehicle;
– hydraulic lifting/lowering system;
– hydraulic system for right/left inclination, up to 32°;
– safety system against obstacles; the respective segment is folded and returns to its position due to tensioning springs;
– snow deflector over the entire plough width;
– two struts for storage;
– special anti-corrosion protection and RAL 2011 orange paint;
– user instructions and spare parts catalogue.
The control panel is part of the utility vehicle equipment.
Designed and manufactured according to: DIN 30708, GS, ISO 9001.
– scraper knife, rubber or combi;
– position limiting wheels;
– elastomer snow deflector;
– clearance lights and electric connection.
|Type:||MS 27.1||MS 30.1|
|plough width:||2.700 mm||3.000 mm|
|active width inclined at 32°:||2.290 mm||2.540 mm|
|number of segments:||3||3|
|active height (ends/middle):||1.200 mm /1.060 mm||1.200 mm / 1.060 mm|
|kerb weight:||870 kg||900 kg|